If you've caught the vision, and you want to jump in, you've come to the right place!
Calvary Chapel of Silverdale is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our weekly accounting and finance requirements on a part-time basis. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good people relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. Must be proficient with Quickbooks Online.
Some of the weekly responsibilities will be:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Reconcile multiple accounts
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to the leadership team
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
Download a complete job description here: CCS Bookkeeper Job Description
If interested, please send resume, your testimonial of faith, and include personal, professional, and pastoral references to email@example.com